Tuesday 15 January 2019

Still going!!

Hi everyone. I know there are a few people who follow my blog. Just to let you know that we are still going on the car, and this year it will be on the road! I had hoped to have it running in 2017 but with the problems with the engine not lining up in the engine bay we didn't quite get there before the arrival of my baby daughter in July 2017. So with my daughter being nearly 18 months we now have a bit of time to start working on it again. We have moved it out of my mums garage back to our house and done a few little bits and pieces on it. It is away at a garage this week having the engine alignment sorted. Looks like it could be panel alignment too so be interesting to see what is done.

The sun visors have been recovered again, this time much better after replacement ones didn't seem to fit. Side skirts are welded and painted up ready to have the rubber put on and then underseal done.

So 2019 will be the year it is on the road. I want to try and get it to a show this year too. Having been to a classic car show in Jan i feel inspired to get back on to it and get it on the road now we have a bit more times on our hands

No comments:

Post a Comment